Sunday, April 13, 2008

They never seemed to notice a thing

YESTERDAY.
Don't really feel like elaborating much. Pictures, pictures!






Picturesque view. (East Coast Park)




20 pieces of MacNuggets. (East Coast Park, Mac)




Anderson Icecream. (Marina Square)

And lastly,

(Image removed, sorry love! Just taking precaution :})
It says it all, happy 4 months! (East Coast Park)

**

Thanks, thanks my dearest throat. Thanks for making me feel "oh-so-better"!
Was being sarcastic, if you haven't noticed. Dang it, its still hurting :{
Oh, and thank you to Joyce's memory! Why you ask?

I'm having Combined Science tests tomorrow! And I didn't bring both of my tys home. ROFLMAO. Its under my desk! Okay, just have to make use of my notes and everything.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


P/S: Coursework due tomorrow, ahhhhhh!! F&N students out there?

No comments: